1 Day Course in London & Birmingham 1-to-1 Training | Online Courses Available | £ 250*+VAT
The aim of this SEO & PPC course is to provide translators and translation agencies with an understanding of the techniques used for optimising website pages so that they can indexed easier by search engines such as Google, as well as Yahoo or Bing. The course, however, will focus on the knowledge of SEO required by translators and translation agencies in the process of localising the content of a website.
Type of Course: one to one or groups (max. 10 participants).
Dates and times: flexible and to be proposed by the participants.
Duration: the training lasts between 4 and 6 hours depending on whether it is a one-to-one or a group training.
– Translators who want to acquire a new skills;
– Project managers / Translation Agencies who want to be able to supervise the SEO & PPC localisation process more efficiently.
At the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Understand how Google indexes websites and the concept of PageRank;
- Understand the importance of well written content and carefully chosen search keywords for improving the visibility of the website in organic, unpaid search engine listing;
- Understand the importance of encouraging links to the website through link-building activities and Social Media, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter, Blogs, etc., for increasing web visibility;
- Understand how to use Google Trends, Google Insights for Search, and Google AdWords Keyword Planner Tool for testing the choice of keywords;
- Understand how Google AdWords works and how it can improve the website visibility in paid search engine listing (Search Engine Marketing – SEM);
- Understand the role of the translator within the SEO localisation workflow.
*Prices for agencies or companies may vary.